Zucchini stuffed with herbal tofu
Serving 4 people 15mn preparation – cooking time :30mn
- 125gr of tofu
- 1 teaspoon of Provencal herbs
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 20 leaves of basil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 big spoons of grated goat cheese
- 1 big spoon of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 220 degrees c.
- Steam the zucchini for 5mn to soften them. In the meantime, peal off and mince the onion and garlic and simmer them in a saucepan with 1 spoon of olive oil.
- Put the tofu in a plate, add the Provencal herbs and crush with a fork. Put it in a saucepan with the herbs cleaned, wiped and minced. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5mn.
- Hollow out the zucchinis. Add their flesh to the preparation in the saucepan and cook for 5mn more. Remove from the fire and add the beaten egg. Arrange this preparation in the zucchini hollowed out. Sprinkle with the grated goat cheese and cook in the oven for 20mn.