Vegetable flaky cake with tofu and cinnamon
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – cooking time : 10mn
- 400gr of plain tofu
- 2 big spoons of soysauce
- 2 nice carrots
- 200gr of fresh green peas
- 2 big spoons of olive oil
- 3 big spoons of yeast extract (or 1 big spoon of marmite)
- 2 big spoons of wheat flour
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- Salt, pepper
- Peal off the carrots and grate them. Extract the juice. Blend the tofu in a food mixer with the parsley, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Mix the preparation with the grated carrot and green peas. Press in order to get 4 rounded flaky cakes.
- Pour into a soup plate the soysauce and 1 big spoon of olive oil. Incorporate the yeast extract or marmite, mix well. Put the cakes in this mixture and sprinkle with the wheat flour.
- Cook about 5mn each side of the cake in a sauce pain with 1 spoon of olive oil. (cakes must be slightly golden fried but not roasted). Serve with a nice green salad of your choice.