Vegetable curry with soymilk
Serving 4 persons 30mn preparation – cooking time :50mn
- 30cl of plain soymilk
- 1 onion
- ½ cauliflower
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 200gr of fresh green beans cut in small pieces
- 2 potatoes
- 2 big spoons of curry powder
- 2 big spoons of tomato extract
- 1 big spoon of olive oil
- Peal and mince the onion. Cut the cauliflower in small bunches. Peal off zucchini, potatoes, carrots and cut them in cubes.
- Take a thick bottomed casserole and melt the onion in a big spoon of olive oil till it becomes transparent. Sprinkle with the curry powder, add the tomato extract diluted in 20cl of water, add the soymilk and simmer for 20mn.
- Add carrots, potatoes, salt and cook for 10 more minutes covered. Then add the cauliflower bunches, zucchini cubes and the fresh beans. Cook for 16 more minutes.
- Serve as main dish or with fish balls.