Tofu with herbs and its muddle of tomatoes
Serving 4 people 15mn preparation
- 250gr of plain tofu
- 2 big spoons of fresh herbs of your choice
- 150gr of young spinach
- 150gr of salad of your choice
- 2 cucumbers
- 20 blades of chives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 big spoons of olive oil
- 1 big spoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of French mustard
- Salt, pepper.
- Clean and dry well spinach and salad. Peal off the cucumbers, cut them in their length then in pieces. Cut the tofu in cubes. Arrange in a bowl spinach and salad, cucumber, mix well and place the tofu in the center.
- Prepare the sauce mixing oil, vinegar, the garlic minced, mustard, chiseled chives, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing on the salad, mix carefully and serve.