Tofu sauté in wok with rice and tiny vegetables
Serving 4 people 30mn preparation – cooking time : 6 to 8mn.
- 250gr of plain tofu
- 8 small little bunches of broccoli
- 100gr of green beans
- 50gr of green peas
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 big spoon of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the tofu in cubes ,arrange in a bowl and sprinkle with ginger powder. Mix well to saturates all the sides.
- Slice the bunches of broccoli, cut the beans in small pieces of 2 cm, cut the carrots in julienne, peal off and chop finely the onion and peal off and crush the garlic.
- Fry the onion in a saucepan with olive oil till it becomes transparent. Add broccoli, beans, green peas, carrots, tofu cubes, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 7mn, Vegetables should remain al-dente.
- Serve with Thai rice.