Tofu salad with Provencal herbs potatoes and apples
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation-cooking time : 5mn. 1 hour Cool it down : 1hr
- 125gr of plain tofu
- 1 teaspoon of Provencal herbs
- 3 potatoes
- 2 apples golden type
- 1 small onion
- 2 big spoons of olive oil
- 1 big spoon of sunflower oil
- 1 big spoon of vinegar (cider)
- 2 teaspoons of French mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Steam the apple, peal them off and slice them. Clean the apples and cut them in cubes. Mince finely the onion, cut the tofu in cubes and put everything in a salad bowl.
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl and with a fork mixing oils, vinegar, mustard , salt and pepper. Add to the preparation, mix well and keep in the fridge for one hour. Mix from time to time to saturate the tofu with the dressing. Serve.