Tofu on a spade with red and green grapes
Serving 4 people 10 minutes preparation
- 250g of plain tofu
- 16 red grapes
- 16 green grapes
- 2 tea spoons cumin powder
- 2 tea spoons walnut oil (or olive oil)
- salt, pepper
- 16 tooth picks
- Cut the tofu in 16 cubes. Place into a bowl the cumin powder, walnut oil, salt, pepper. Mix well. Add the tofu cubes into the marinade, mix delicately for the tofu to saturate
- Pick off the bunch of grapes, wash well and dry them delicately.
- Prepare the spades : Put on each stick one red grape, one tofu cube, one green grape.
Place on a plate and serve as aperitif.