Spicy tofu with green peas and tomatoes
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – cooking time : 15mn
- 250gr of plain tofu
- 250gr of frozen green peas
- 3 tomatoes quite ripe
- 4 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilly
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 20cl of water
- 2 big spoons of minced parsley
- 1 big spoon of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the tofu in big cubes, the tomatoes in smaller cubes, peal off and chop the onion.
- Peal the cloves of garlic off, remove the stem and seeds of the chilly and crush altogether garlic, chilly, salt and pepper.
- “Golden fry” the onions in a saucepan with the olive oil, garlic and chilly for 5mn. Add the tomato cubes, green peas unthawed and thyme. Cover and cook for 5mn.
- Add tofu cubes, water and simmer for about 5mn till the 2/3 of the sauce got evaporated. Arrange in a nice dish, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.