Spicy salad with red beans and tofu
Serving 4 people Cooking time : 2 hours
- 125gr of plain tofu
- 1 lettuce
- 50gr of red beans (or 1 small tin of cooked red beans)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 2 big spoons of olive or sesame oil
- 1 big spoon of vinegar
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Clean the lettuce, drain and cut in julienne. Peal off the garlic, mince it finely, peal off the garlic and crush it.
- Cook the beans following the instruction on the package. Rinse, ,drain and dry in a clean cloth. Cut the tofu in cubes.
- Prepare the dressing mixing lovingly oil and vinegar. Add the salt and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce into a big salad bowl and add in the centre beans, garlic and onion. Pour the dressing and serve.