Soymilk cake with raisin and carrots
Serving 6 people 15mn preparation + 1 hour – cooking time : 50mn
- 15cl of plain soymilk
- 250gr of wheat flour
- 100gr of raisins
- 15cl of sweet white wine( type gewurtz)
- 4 eggs
- 2 big spoons of olive oil
- 400gr of carrots
- 100gr of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of grated ginger
- Soak the raisins in the white wine for 1 hour. Drain them and keep the wine aside.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees c. Peal off the carrots, cut them in pieces and cook in water. They should remain crunchy.
- Put the flour in a bowl. Place in the centre the eggs, baking powder, wine, olive oil, soymilk, cheese and the grated ginger. Crush roughly the carrots with a fork and add them along with the raisins to the preparation. Salt and Pepper. Mix well to get a homogeneous preparation. Pour in an anti-adhesive cake tin and cook for 50mn.