Smoked tofu on a stick with vegetables and ginger
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – marinade : 1 hour cooking time : 10mn
- 200gr of smoked tofu
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 150gr of fresh pineapple or in tin
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 6 big spoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt, pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 210 degrees grill position
- Clean the tomatoes, cut them in 4 pieces and each piece in two. Peal off the onions, cut them in the same way, clean the capsicum, remove the seeds and cut in cubes. Then cut the tofu in cubes as well as the pineapple (pealed off).
- Prepare the marinade : pour into a bowl, oil, garlic pealed off and minced, coriander powder, grated ginger, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Let marinate for 1hr in the fridge stirring from time to time.
- Thread alternatively on a stick vegetables, fruits and tofu and arrange them in a soup plate. Then sprinkle with the marinade and leave it for 1 hour covered with a clean cloth.
- Cook in the oven from 10 to 15mn and serve as soon as ready.