Smoked tofu dough less quiche with soymilk
Serving 6 people 10mn preparation – Cooking time 40mn.
- 150gr of smoked tofu
- 50cl of plain soymilk
- 100gr of flour
- 100gr of grated goat cheese or any other dry cheese
- Salt, pepper.
- Heat up the oven at 210 degrees C.
- Pour the flour in a bowl. Add the eggs, soymilk ,cheese and salt and pepper. Mix progressively all the ingredients.
- Cut the smoked tofu in cubes and add them to the preparation.
- Pour into a cake tin beforehand oiled and floured.
- Wait for 5mn after removing the quiche from the oven before to turn it out from its cake tin