Penne with tofu cubes and Provencal herbs
Serving 4 people 15mn preparation – cooking time :20mn
- 125gr of plain tofu
- 500gr of penne
- 1 big tin of tomato extract
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 blades of chives
- 8 coriander leaves
- 2 big spoon of olive oil
- ½ lemon
- Provencal herbs
- Cook the penne following the instruction on the package.
- In the meantime cut the tofu in cubes, arrange it in a bowl, sprinkle with a little oil and lemon, add the chives, minced coriander and Provencal herbs.
- Peal and chop the onions, fry them in a saucepan with olive oil till they become transparent, add the tomatoes cut in 8 pieces and cook from 5 to 10mn. Add the tomato extract diluted in 20cl of water, stir, bring to boiling and let simmer for 10mn.
- Add the garlic, the marinated tofu, arrange the penne in a salad bowl and pour with the sauce. Mix well and serve.