Mixed vegetables with smoked tofu and sesame
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – cooking time : 25mn
- 125gr of smoked tofu
- 1 onion
- 4 big potatoes
- 300gr of fresh green beans
- 200gr or fresh green peas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small tin of tomato extract
- 2 big spoons of olive oil
- 1 big spoon of sesame seeds
- Salt, pepper
- Peal off the carrots, potatoes and cut them in small cubes.
Peal off and mince the onion, fry it in a thick bottomed pot with the olive oil until it gets transparent.
Add the garlic pealed and minced, stir and cook for 5mn.
- Then add the potatoes, carrots, green beans and green peas, salt and pepper.
Dilute the tomato extract in 20cl of water and add it.
- Cover and let it cook for 15mn. Add the tofu cubes,, let it simmer still covered for 5mn.
Arrange it in dish, sprinkle with the roasted sesame seeds and serve.