Cream of zucchini with soymilk
Serving 4 people 30min preparation – cooking time : 20mn Cool it down : 1hr
- 75cl of plain soymilk
- 800gr of zucchini
- 2 onions
- Juice of 1 or 2 big lemons
- 2 eggs (yellow only)
- 8 leaves of fresh coriander
- 1 big spoon + 1big spoon of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Peal off and chop the onions up. Cut the extremities of the zucchinis without peeling them off and cut them in cubes. Fried the onion in a big casserole till they become transparent.
- Add the small zucchini’s cubes, stir, salt and pepper. Warm up the soymilk and add it. Let it simmer covered for about 20mn.
- Mix in a bowl the two eggs (yellow), the lemon juice, and the second big spoon of olive oil. Put the content of the big casserole and the one of the bowl into a mixer and blend it till you get a smooth and fluid preparation.
- keep in the fridge for 1 hour at least and serve with coriander leaves.