Cold marinated tofu with cherry tomatoes on a stick
Serving 4 people 10 min. preparation. 1 hour cool down
- 200 g of plain tofu
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 big spoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 big spoon of walnut vinegar (optional)
- 2 big spoons of olive oil
- 1 tea spoon of French mustard
- Salt, pepper
- 4 spades
- Clean and dry the tofu. Cut in cubes of 2 cm2.Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in two pieces.
- Pour into a bowl the two vinegars, the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well, add the garlic crushed .Place the tofu cubes into the preparation and leave at least one hour in the fridge, mix from time to time.
- Put alternately on the sticks 1 tofu cube and ½ cherry tomato. You also can add other ingredients of your choice : mushroom. cucumber, olives, etc…