Chinese noodles sauté with tofu and ginger
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – cooking time : 15 to 20mn
- 50gr of plain tofu
- 250gr of Chinese noodles
- 8 nice mushrooms (Paris type)
- 100gr of soybean sprouts
- 1 carrot
- 1 green capsicum
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 spring onions
- 1 big spoon of fresh grated ginger
- 2 big spoon of soysauce
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of jaggery
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Clean, peal off and slice the mushroom. Rinse and drain the soybean sprouts, peal the carrot off and cut in small sticks. Clean and remove the seed from the capsicum and cut in small cubes. Peal the garlic off and crush it.
- Mix in a bowl soysauce, vinegar, jaggery, and add 2 big spoons of water and the salt. Cook the Chinese noodles according to the instruction on the package in a big quantity of salted water. Rise with cold water and drain.
- Fry in a saucepan with olive oil mushrooms, carrots, capsicum, crushed garlic, ginger, tofu cubes and cayenne pepper for 5mn. Add the soybean sprouts, spring onions, mix well, cook for 3mn, blend delicately the noodles and cook for 3mn more stirring constantly. 4 Serve as main dish.