Cake of herbal tofu with tiny vegetables
Serving 4 people 20mn preparation – cooking time : 50mn
- 400gr of tofu with dry herbs
- 25cl of plain soymilk
- 300gr of carrots
- 200gr of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg 50gr of grated goat cheese
- 1 big spoon of olive oil Parsley
- 1 big spoon of minced estragon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder Salt, pepper
- 1 heat the oven at 180 degrees. Peal off the carrots and cut them in cubes. Clean the capsicum, remove seeds and white filaments and cut in cubes. Clean the mushroom and slice them.
- 2 Heat up the oil in a big casserole and throw into it the onion pealed and minced and fry it till it becomes transparent. Add capsicum, mushrooms and carrots and cook for 10mn. Add the garlic pealed and crushed and cook for one more min. while stirring.
- 3 Remove the casserole from the fire and add egg, soymilk, minced parsley, the estragon finely chiseled, nutmeg, goat cheese, salt and pepper. Blend the tofu in a mixer to get a smooth paste and add it to the rest. Pour into an anti-adhesive cake tin and cook for 35/40mn at moderate temperature.